The use of concrete pavers, often referred to as paving stones, is growing rapidly on both commercial and residential construction projects. Interlocking pavers form a patterned surface which can be put into service immediately. A big benefit of pavers is that they can be removed and reinstalled, which reduces cost intensive maintenance efforts. Pavers can be installed on your driveway, on a walkway, patio, pool side, garden and in landscaping. They are available in a variety of patterns, colours and styles to suit most design ideas. The benefits of interlocking concrete pavers over other solutions are: Our Pavers range: Rectangle Paver Uni Paver Octagon Paver Cube Paver Square Paver
- Easy to install and maintain.
- High Load Bearing Capacity.
- A vast variety of paving styles.
- Aesthetic colour, design and finish options.
- Low cost and low maintenance.
- Pavers naturally allow rainwater seepage into the ground.
- Applicable to variable climatic conditions.
NOTE: The actual color and texture may vary, hence, these are best judged when viewing the actual product.